I sincerely thank everyone for their wishes, treats &presents!
Special thanks to Navin &co, Sister Bek &Uncle Leklek
&last but not least!
B♥ of course! :)
Thank you for planning the surprise together with my friends :)
I seriously didn't expect that coming from you :)
Baby♥
Thanks for making the effort to book out on my birthday!
I'm really proud to have you as my boyf! :):)
Love the Sunflower &the Raspberry Shortcake !
&I didn't expect you to pay much attention when I first told you what were my favourite flowers.
p/s which is like a godzillion years ago!
Awesome memory B♥ !
&QiaoQiao is becoming such a good liar now!
seriously duped me into going Future Park to slack with Navin &co after dinner over at her house.
Her dad was funny though, hahahah!
he said,
今天你生日, 请你吃鸡
It doesn't make any sense to me at all!
Hahahah,
but the chicken was indeed awesome!
so so so soooo much better than those you find at Chicken rice stalls.
YAY! MY SUNFLOWER!♥
__________________________________________________________________________________
Went out with B♥ today!
The sudden downpour when we were about to leave Sengkang almost ruined our date :(
Luckily,
inventions like raincoats exist. heh
Caught Grown Ups @GV Bishan
Eh, seriously freaking hilarious show!
Strongly recommended to people who haven't had a super good laugh for a loooooong time!
Laughter guaranteed.
The only reason I can think of, of not laughing while watching this show,
it's that you either don't understand English,
or you're blind & deaf!
High tea session with B♥ at Din Tai Fung restaurant!
I ♥ xiaolongbaos I ♥ xiaolongbaos I ♥ xiaolongbaos !
Back to Sengkang after that.
Changed the bike's engine oil.
B♥ was like nagging about how I shouldn't be meddling around with his stuffs,
cause all of `em are like so dirty.
eh, I don't know why,
but I like getting my hands dirty.
But apparently B doesn't like me helping him out!
oh well!
That's all for the day
Loves,
P.OSH