Met up with old friend yesterday.
together with his NS friend, lol.
saw Chuanyuan &co before I was about to go home !
such coincidence when we were actually messaging at that point of time!
walao,
I super love his CBR600 :(
&he says he's gonna fetch me for once!
as my birthday present,
lol irritating ass.
cabbed home after that while they went Kbox-ing.
Have been dying to try out this cafe!
came across pictures of their desserts &main courses,
&it's real tempting!
heheh, i've got to satisfy my sweet tooth like soon ?!
Can't wait for B to bring me there! heh :D
Prolly heading over to Sentosa next weekend,
together with Baby &company.
I wanna go to Wavehouse!!
I wanna play the FlowRider!!!
Cause I feel like such a mountain tortoise as a Singaporean to not try that out yet!
:( :( :(
anyway, tickets are quite reasonably priced.
shall pester B to treat me!
MUWAHAHHAH!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Recently,
I'm kind of crazy over online shopping.
It's like,
once you start you can never stop! lol
So.....
got quite a number of new loves added into my wardrobe! :D
that, of course left quite a big hole in my pocket :(
One thing I miss the most now,
is a ride on Baby's bike!
Thanks for reading,
ciaos !