seriously, I detest examinations.
screw those ignorant people whom suggested the implementation of exams.
The questions set by lecturers are made criterias, set to deem if we are eligible for the next stage in life.
But what makes them think that those questions are going to prepare us for the future endeavors in working society?
I truly think that as humans,
we really have to go through the whole process of experiencing.
That's why I approved of sending us, students, for attachments.
excluding the miserable allowances though.
Attachments are truly useful,
as we are up against real life situations that we are bound to encounter,
after we've graduated.
Okay la, we still require certain knowledge.
BUT not exams for all modules.
Tell me what's useful to our career
for us to know about,
(1) Social Psychology ?
(2) Health Psychology ?
eh, I freaking join Diploma in Nursing to become a nurse la.
not some mind-fucking psychologist.
(3) Biological Science ???
I do agree we do have to know the fundamentals of our body anatomy.
but what we're learning &being tested on,
to me it's really in depth!
Are we really going to put those biology knowledge to use in daily ward routines?
NO. Because doctors are whom relatives of patients will actually consult.
SO, in conclusion.
At the end of the day,
all those knowledge are going to be forgotten,
after such a long time of not having to put it to use!
So do we get doctor's kind of pay after we graduate for having such knowledge in our brain?
since we're studying almost everything about biology that they're studying?
The answer's a BIG FAT NO!
__________________________________________________________________________________
anyway,
enough of me ranting away.
just kindly ignore the above.
or maybe no one even bothers to read such boring stuffs.
B just called me earlier on.
he finally returned back to camp after his whole outfield shit.
missed his voice so much after so long.
made him a little card this afternoon.
yes, I should be studying.
but I just couldn't find the mood to do so.
&now, I'm all pissed off.
after attempting to squeeze all my biology info into this pueeny bird brain of mine.
given up already.
will prepare myself for supplementary papers.
worse come to worse.
repeating of module lo.