|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Sunday, April 11, 2010,12:42 PM
caught When In Rome with cliques @E!Hub, after grandma's birthday celebration yesterday. wasn't really a nice show to me. just those typical romance kind of film.
slacked @Future Park after movie. bi sent me home :) reached home with eyes half open, then Bek started blasting me with his problems. hahahah! then eyes suddenly like wide open only.
I can't believe such girl actually exist. GAWD! what the hell is running through your mind.
GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD! GAWD!
&I want to watch this show! bet it'll be as awesome as A Walk To Remember! but I don't know when it'll be released :(:( anyone want to book me for this movie ?? :( cause I think by the time it's released, my bi would prolly be in NS already :(:(

rotting @home today :( ciaos!
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |