Celebrated B♥ &Criss's 20th birthday @Orchard Hotel on Friday!
Together with the usual cliques :):)
Was kind of an impromptu one.
I just planned it 1 day before,
&thank god everything went as planned :)
We got the Exclusive Club Suite thanks to Ray's mom!
love the bathtub they have! heh :)


The twins only arrived around 11pm ? &I was there at the hotel room since 3 in the afternoon,exercising my lungs by blowing almost 100balloons.&only now do I realise how expensive it is to actually buy all the decoration stuff!suck my blood all.
Anyway!Just looking at their happy faces (especially B♥'s) when they saw the surprise and cake,made me feel everything was worth while :):)
Cake was Baileys Chocolate Crunch Cake from Pine Garden,i swear it's awesomely nice!
So once again,t'was drinks &games throughout the night!Checked out the following afternoon!
&off we went back home to prepare to go shopping in the evening! woots.
There's always so much fun around whenever B♥ books out.&whenever he books in? It's definitely hell for me,as I'll be busy digging stuffs for myself to do.
I don't have any photos with me now,as all pictures were taken with Ray's Holga -.-!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Dinner @Hougang Plaza yesterday with B♥ Western as usual of course!Walked around Hougang Mall after that,&we found a nice Japanese Buffet Restaurant we can feast at the next time he books out! :DDDprobably on the weekends before my birthday.
&I'LL BE SPENDING THIS YEAR'S BIRTHDAY ALONE! :(cause B♥ will be in camp!this sucks to the max big time!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Had my first paper today,killer paper it is!All hopes seemed so bleak.