Dinner with B♥, Navin &co
at Shabu-Shi Buffet restaurant yesterday!
many many thumbs up for this restaurant!
I can even raise my toes.
I prefer this restaurant so much more than the buffets at the streets of Bugis.
This restaurant not only provides hotpot,
it also serves sushi!
What's better, you pay just 1 price for hotpot ingredients &sushi
They also have handrolls, chawanmushi and tempura etc
Service there was great too.
Waitresses were really prompt regarding orders,
&always had a smile on their faces.
(EXCEPT for this particular staff who wears a different attire. We guessed she's the boss)
As for their hotpot,
all the ingredients are moving around the tables on a conveyor belt.
So we can just get whatever we want off the belt!
&we were situated at a table for 6,
&guess what?!
2 hotpots were provided in a single table!
I found it really great,
cause normally we'll have to stretch &try to avoid scalding friends blah blah blah.
They even have an electronic set of buttons where you can control the temperature of your hotpot.
So when you're not using it,
you can jolly well just decrease the temperature to prevent your soup from evaporating too fast.
Seriously,
I've been raving about this particular shop ever since last night's meal.
hahah, it's just approximately 4bucks more than what you pay for at Bugis.
&you get aircon, better quality of food, better service
&most importantly,
A WHOLE LOT MORE OF CLEANLINESS!!
Bought some booze,
slacked at Future Park.
It's been sooooooo freaking long ever since we've slacked as a whole group!
Navin sent us all home after that.
&it feels so great to have a car I know :(
B♥
Can I have a car for my birthday present? LOL
__________________________________________________________________________________
Out with B♥ the whole of today.
Actually,
we, two sleepyheads spent the whole afternoon sleeping.
&I swear I get freaking irritated when someone deprives me of space when I'm sleeping!
&he dare to "TSK" at me somemore! -.-
Dinner at Old Airport Road
Mutton Soup, Claypot Rice &Grilled Chicken Chop.
yeaaa, fattening it is!
B♥ booked in already.
So..... now I'm at home!
&tomorrow I'll have to wake up super early.
Thanks to Sister Bek.
fucking have to drag me along to collect his new ic.
I pray that I will oversleeeeeep tomorrow!
I know I'm evil *grins*
catching some sleep soon!