|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Saturday, April 10, 2010,3:47 PM
Clash of the Titans 3D was great! would highly recommend everyone to watch :D
Thursday; Bek drove out that night. thought it would be awesome cause finally I got to sit in my Temasek clique's car. out of so many of my friends who drove.
however, was rather turned off by the fact that 2 other girls whom we don't know had to squeeze in. anyway, I was rather impressed by myself for being able to keep my cool. after all, it's not my car anyway :)
called dad to fetch me home shortly after supper. apparently, they survived their trip to Henderson Waves, lol.
went to the eco-mall @Farrer Park with bi yesterday first time there, hahah. there's this really awesome handicraft shop there! but the things were a wee-bit pricey :(
grandma's birthday today. got to show face later again :\ it's okay! at least I have cousins there!
I realised it's boring if I keep blogging about my life. so! I'm gonna post some pictures of my idol's girlf. lol, my idol's Vanness Wu luh. came across this newspaper article yesterday, of him &his girlf. but I knew about this last year, z. are people nowadays so outdated -.-
anyway, here are just some brief details I found over the net.
Name: Arissa Cheo Nationality: Singaporean ; she's an Indo-Chinese D.O.B: 30-07-1982
&she's from a very rich family! her looks are 100% natural, according to the internet she never had any cosmetic surgery done. AHHHH! so pretty. lol




that's all I guess :)
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |