|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Monday, September 07, 2009,2:21 AM
dinner with bi, criss &gilbert @Sengkang Primary coffeeshop. last minute plan, hahah! cabbed to ChompChomp to meet my beloved cliques :):) Morgan gave me a present too ! :D:D I super love candles :D:D especially scented ones. chatted, slacked around. each of us went separate ways. here I am back home.
worthy friends are those whom will always be there. of course, I can't expect every person I know to be one of them. I don't expect to reap what I sow, at least I told myself to make an effort to make a trip back to school, bcos it was your birthday. I don't expect any presents, because I didn't give you any too. at least the effort of showing your face at some fucking gathering would at least show some sincerity. and not by coming up some crappy reasons. be it weird or be it because of your girl. I fucking hate people who cast their friends aside now that they have a partner. or maybe I wasn't worthy of becoming your friend too, hahah.
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |