|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Sunday, September 06, 2009,12:58 PM

Ikea with bi yesterday. eye became swollen yesterday :( that's why I finally got a day off from work. felt rather guilty though, cause it's gonna be a busy day for my bosses :\ so, I met bi for dinner! I super love the Swedish Meatballs! :DDD
my eye got even more swollen today! fuck. appointment with QIN &cliques later. but with this kind of distorted self image, I'm not sure if I should go. cause if I go, I know my eye would get worse tomorrow cause of all the fumes @ChompChomp. &it hurts real bad!
I doubt it's going to recover anytime sooner lor. why can't I spend my birthday happily :(:(:(
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |