|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Thursday, August 27, 2009,9:36 PM

White Fungus Soup with Ginko &Red dates hohoho! good for complexion :D I cooked it myself okay~~~

Mooncakes from Bakerzin i know it's not lantern festival yet. just bought to try if it's nice. if it is, i'll buy it for my family :D indeed, the taste is awesome lor.

the colours look so pretty. mom ate the other two of them before i could even snap a picture :(
today marks the end of my examinations. just hope that I wouldn't be qualified for Supplementary papers, lol i want to passsssss ! lunched @KFC with bi <3 slacked around void deck after that, &went back home.
tomorrow's bi's birthday ! hahahah. will be catching The Hangover @Lido hohoho! I hope tomorrow's gonna be a great day! :DDD
goodbye earthlings :D
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |