|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Friday, August 28, 2009,11:31 PM
back from town :D The Hangover was awesome lor, it's like I was laughing non-stop throughout the whole movie -.- Criss &Kelvin joined us later in the evening. dinner @kfc Aagain I reckon I'll be turning into some kind of fat ass sooner or later. strolled around Ion. this is where I got $99.90 poorer, because of bi's Zara jacket :'( but it's worth though, cause it's real nice :DD spent 100over dollars in ONE day lor, I'm so going to cry. z met up with Qin &Alvin. HOHOHOHO! Qin was so nice to accompany me till Serangoon. this is why I love this girl sooooooo much! :DDD
whatever it is, love you bi!
p/s alvin, I'm so disappointed in you lor! TSK. please go do some self-reflection if you happen to see this, which I doubt so. LOL
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |