|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Saturday, August 15, 2009,4:03 PM


HOHOHO! I found this super heavenly cream puff :D it's from a bakery named Yamazaki. can be found @Tampines One. their cream puffs are like really stuffed with loads of cream lor. I like. they also have it in Green Tea flavour. but I don't really like it. prefer the normal ones with strawberrieeeees :DDD
visited grandpa @Changi General Hospital yesterday. poor him, got admitted into hospital again :( but he looks rather cheerful yesterday. hahahah :)
going Roof Access later in the night, celebrate Lynn's birthday! hahahah, it's gonna be real fun! been so long ever since i last went there.
examinations are nearing. I've got to pull up my socks. lol
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |