|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Friday, April 02, 2010,2:19 PM

monday ; I fainted when I was on duty for attachment. &the staffs freaking sent me down to Emergency Department. z &it freaking cost my parents $85 just to hear the doctor say a few words. everything was normal with me, blahblah. it's just this nerve in my body causing these fainting spells involuntarily. so I've officially been diagnosed with something called, Vasovagal Episode. like what the hell lor.
cabbed home after that. I could already jump around by the time I reach home. was all healthy again. lol, cycled my piyopiyo to Punggol Plaza. sister treated me to Suki Sushi :):) my favourtie Mango Dragon Roll :)


boozed away @Punggol Park last night. wasn't drunk at all though I was being sabotaged the whole night. zz bi was totally seh-ed I swear. super lousy lor :x levon was dead as well. hahahhahahaha! cabbed home around 3a.m.
meeting baby later on :)
that's all for now :) &I MISS LIM SUQIN :( PLEASE DATE ME OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :x
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |