Went Sentosa on Labour's Day.
Had lots of fun,
playing volleyball, digging foxholes :x
LOLS, we dug a hole in the sand that could contain 5 of us.
&there's still extra space, hahaha!
&it's so deep that we can't even see what's outside the hole :x
Played all the way till 7plus or 8.
off to shower.
Saw Hafiz while waiting outside the toilet for the guys. hahaha!
That idiot laughed at my sunburn -.-
I know damn uneven lah, lols.
I really don't know why it turned out this way :x
Photos aren't with me yet,
shall upload when I have them (:
KITE FLYING TODAY! :DDD

Spent the evening flying kite at Anchorvale(:
While Criss &Kelvin went to gym.
Lazy to work out today :x
After that, packed dinner &off to Kelvin's house.
I seriously love his house lah,
can smoke whenever we like :\
that's all for today (:(: