













Can't believe it. I just spent 3hours looking at pictures of underwater creatures, looking up details about pyramids and mummies of Egypt.
Pictures are simply awesome I tell you.
&I saved some of my favourites to put it in my blog :x
Had to share lah, hahs.
Personal favourite would be the shark with the bubbles.
Not sure why, just found it pretty.
&the last picture, featuring this plump luminous thing.
It's actually called the Cowfish.
hahaha! It's awesomely cute! :DDD
Shall post more pictures of the sunken Titanic.
I'm sure many have heard about it,
but definitely little have squeezed out time to actually look at the real pictures.
hahahaha!
Seriously, I love sharks!
Perhaps you would think it's weird,
or some people might find that I just want to be different.
Fact is, I just love them when I started knowing what they were.
&I swear if Polytechnics have Marine Biology as a course.
I'll ditch every other course that I'm taking,
and sign up for that course at all cost. :x
goodnight earthlings!