Super happening week ya!
Too much playtime, too little sleeping time.
hahahaha
Had been slacking with Q &co these few days.
Hafiz, Junrong, Desmond, Azri
There's this morning where we cycled to Pasir Ris Park to witness sunrise (:
super awesome!
I went home halfway back to Tampines,
cause practically, I was about to die of exhaustion. z
`03 Class Chalet was awesome!
Although not all of us were there, hahs.
Intended to not stay overnight there.
Ended up playing mahjong till don't know time -.-
Breakfast at InterMac with Qin, Weilong, Bryan and Jalil.
Just came back around 7plus in the morning.
Went for movie at Century Square with Q &co.
Street Fighter, the legend of Chun-Li
I finally saw Min today!! :DDD
lols. Went to Min's house to watch dvds.
Twilight & IronMan
Breakfast at InterMac aftermath.
guess what, today's cigarette-less day! hahahaha
I enjoyed today real muchhhhh (:
but you seem to be ignoring me!
yes,
YOU.
Not intending to sleep.
I have tons of things to settle today.
fuck the poly stuffs lah.
it sure doesn't fail to make my head hurt,
argh
-bye peeps-