Not much programmes this week.
Instead of rotting at home,
I've spent the first 4 days of the week at
Sengkang CC
Gym & swimming ! :\
hope all that working out's going to keep me trim, lols.
Went back to Temasek Poly on Friday.
Got all my stuffs settled.
Off to work :\
Today will be the last day @Hakuba ):
I seriously love my job
cause I have such great bosses, seriously.
Movie @Plaza Singapura today
Damn those GV staffs.
Caught Knowing ! :D
Not too bad I must say.
Though I don't really like the ending.
hahaha, I like more of the happily ever after kind of ending :x
Met up with my long lost cousin, Shawn today! :DDD
gosh, he sure changed alot.
let's just hope he'll change for the better,
&don't get himself into anymore troubles.
Q &co are at town ):
Hafiz just called,
&I just reached home, z
arghhhhh!
withlove; toyou