|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Sunday, January 03, 2010,2:37 AM
just reached home. attended the family function earlier in the evening. only realised that it was actually a mini wedding ceremony upon arrival. right, luckily I didn't dress myself shabbily. lols.
went off @around 8plus. bi picked me up @E!Hub went over to his house together with Gilbert. Ordered 4pizzas. was freaking full till I could feel the food at my gullet. woo, satisfying. hahahah! I think I'll be turning into some fat teenager anytime soon at the rate baby is stuffing me with good food :x
went over to FuturePark to meet Qiaoling. slacked over there, baby sent me home after that :) now he's still celebrating Jieming's birthday with him. bet he's boozing away there lor. &i'm back home blogging this shit simply because I was too tired to stay there till dawn :( right then, shall go catch some sleep now!
night people :) - love my baby boy with my life <3 -
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |