|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Wednesday, November 18, 2009,3:09 PM
once again, I'm at home recuperating my swollen eye :(:( gave school a miss today, &had to make a trip down to Sengkang Polyclinic. I freaking waited for more than 2hrs to get myself through Registration, Consultation, Collection of Medication & Payment. sickening, &I reached there @8am hoping there isn't much crowd. who knows...... &my Maplestory can't seem to work because of the new patch :(:(:( so damn irritated.
slacked @Bliss with bi, Qiaoling &ray on the 13th. we ordered like don't know how many jugs of beer. that stupid ray. lol &&I loveee their Ham &Cheese sticks :DDD
anyway, it's been constantly raining these few days. so it's kind of bored cause there isn't much things we can do. bi &i took Kappo's motorised bicycle for a ride! heheheh. we went to some park @Fernvale where there are upslopes &downhills. so fun!
went Bishan skatepark with bi &his friend yesterday. super hot day lor, &there are alotalotalot of mosquitoes. z I seriously think NEA should label Bishan as a hotspot for mosquito breeding. I went home with 18mosquito bites on my leg itself. my arms have a total of 5. which leaves me with a grand total of 23. :(
i'm sooooo bored!
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |