|
Welcome to the chapters of my lifestory :)
|
|
date/time Tuesday, December 29, 2009,1:24 AM

have been going Punggol end quite often recently. great place to slack at, especially when bi has a bike now :) slacked together with Vin &qiaoling on Sunday. bought durians over too, muwahahahh!
CHRISTMAS EVE!

bi &Criss brought Qiaoling &me to Henderson Waves. Vin drove there as well :):) I was hardworking enough the take down all the directions the day before. lol :DDD view was far more awesome when night falls :DDD baby kept his promise :) that he would bring me there once he gets a bike, heheh.
dinner after that, bought liquors &slacked @FuturePark cause we were to lazy to go squeeze with the rest of the crowds at town or whatsoever. hahaha went home only the next day, hahas. awesome night it is, playing games &boozing. especially when it's with awesome people like them :):):)


somebody tell me I grew fat already :( anyways, I'm currently missing my Temasek friends. it's already the 2nd week of hols, &i'm starting school real shortly. they still haven't arranged any gathering yet, as usual my smoking cliques. really don't know what to say, sighs. but it's okay! I still have my other friends :D
sometimes, I can't help but feel fortunate that I have wonderful friends around me. they can really fill my day with laughter.
lastly, I love my baby, Jiajun :)
|
|
|
|
Tagboard
- none of your comments are needed -
|
|
|
Profile
Petrina
07/09/1991
Nanyang Polytechnic - Diploma in Nursing
Loved one; CJJ
# 270707
|
| | | |